As you are aware the CARES Act Provider relief funds should have been deposited into your account. The final step is to verify and complete the attestations that your group received the funds. Medical Business Management is here to help if you have any questions or need assistance please let me know.
In order to complete the attestations, you will need the following:
- Tax ID Number
- Last 6 digits of deposit account number
- Relief fund payment amount
- Rendering/service address
- Billing address
Go to this link and complete the steps.
Step 1 – Eligibility
Select “Yes” to indicate that you received Medicare fee-for-service payments in 2019, read the privacy act, and click continue.
Step 2 – Billing Tax ID number
Enter your TIN and click continue.
Step 3- verify payment information
- Confirm that your TIN is correct
- Enter the last six digits of the bank account number
- Enter the relief fund payment amount
- Click continue.
Step 4 – Attestations
- Verify the information is correct and click review and accept
- Check box for two attestation questions
- Complete contact information
- Complete the rendering/service address
- Complete the billing address (listed above #5)
- Check the box for “I have read and agree to the Optum pay enrollment agreement terms and conditions”
- Check the box “I’m not a robot”
- Click “I accept payment”
Step 5 – Confirmation
Save the confirmation number or a screenshot of the confirmation page.
Medical Business Management is here to help! Call us at (800) 477-4544 if you need assistance.